www.tellaldi.us: ALDI wants their customer’s valuable feedback to improve its service and serve their customer better. ALDI Store is offering the Tell Aldi customer satisfaction survey for the customer and the survey only takes a few minutes to be completed. Aldi is known for its chain of low-budget grocery stores.
It is a famous discount supermarket known for its high-quality products and low prices offering to its customers. The aim of the company for conducting a survey is to improve and work according to the services as per customer satisfaction. This also helps the company to tackle the negative things that customers had faced to provide quality service.
In this tell Aldi survey, the company wants to know from their user, some basic answers related to customers’ experience at recent visits to the Tell Aldi store. Once the company has gained enough feedback that is provided by users, they collect all the data and try to tackle the weaker point to provide quality service to the customers.
ALDI is known as a discount supermarket chain that has its headquarters in Essen, Germany Mülheim, Germany. The company was founded on 10 July in the year 1946 by Karl Albrecht and Theo Albrecht and the company has 10,366 locations which serve in Australia, Austria, Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Aldi satisfies the user’s daily grocery needs at the lowest possible prices. The company offers its customer a discount supermarket that is known for its highest quality products and exceptional prices. The user can find grocery products ranging from fruit & fresh to meat & poultry.
Tell Aldi Survey Rules
- The Purchase is not necessary for the user to enter the survey.
- The user must be a legal resident of the 50 United States to participate in the survey.
- The user Must be over 18 years of age and above.
- There is a Limit of 1 survey entry per one purchase receipt in the survey.
- There is a limit of 1 prize per entrant and household per 90 days for the survey.
- The user may enter once the sweepstake once a month.
- The Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash in the survey.
- Incomplete entries by the user will be disqualified.
- All charges and taxes are the responsibility of the winner in the survey.
- Staff members are not allowed to participate in the survey.
The Requirement to Participate in Tell ALDI Survey
If the user wants to take part in the survey, they need to fulfill the requirements listed below.
- The user must Receipt of recent visit at telling Aldi
- The user needs an Internet connection with good speed
- The user needs to have a laptop/computer/mobile or tablet.
- The user must have A valid email id
- The user must have the ability to read, writes, and understands English or Spanish.
How to Take Tell ALDI Survey?
Firstly, the user needs to open their browser and visit the Aldi official website at www.tellaldi.us.
- Next, they need to visit there you need to select the language either English or Spanish.
- Next, after selecting the language, a new page opens. The feedback survey page will open.
- Next, the user will be asked to fill up the date, time, and survey code from the purchase receipt
- Next, the user needs to Click the NEXT tab.
- Next, the user needs to Rate and review their ALDI US Store on their visit.
- Next, the user needs to Rate ALDI customer service, products, staff, environment, cleanliness, etc.
- The user needs to Give answers to all ALDI US Survey questions honestly as best possible.
- Next, In last, the user needs to provide their personal contact details
- The user needs to Fill in their name, contact details, email, etc to join the Tell ALDI US Sweepstakes.
- Next, after Entering all, the user needs to click on SUBMIT to finish the survey.
- Next, the user will be entered into sweepstakes and get a chance to a prize of £100 ALDI vouchers
Enter Tell Aldi Survey by Main-In
There is no buy for the user required for this entry method but there is a limit of one entry per Person
The user needs to write their contact details like First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Date of Birth, and Email Address on plain paper, and mail to the address provided below:
Retail ADR, 33 floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP
Tell ALDI Survey aims to collect important and as well as valuable feedback from their customers. It gives the chance to their customers to leave their feedback on their most recent ALDI visit experience through www.tellaldi.us.
The ALDI company then uses the data it gets to improve products and services to meet consumer expectations through the data provided to them. The survey’s main purpose is to improve their services according to their customer’s demands and needs through the data they receive through the online survey.
The company hopes to receive feedback comprising of the difficulties faced by their customers to further improve their services and serve their customers better in the further.
Related Tags: www.tellaldi.us